When i install responsive menu pro 4.0 on a clean install i can not get back to the old look of the plugin. I have a few questions
1) Is the old plugin gonna be abandoned or will it stay so one can keep on using the old way?
2) How can i choose between the old way of the plugin and the new way on a clean install? What if I dont want the new way of the plugin?
3) The new plugin settings has some layout problems. https://share.getcloudapp.com/2NujZAnq?utm_source=show
4) Where are the dark colors when one upgrades from version 3.1.30 to v 4.0.0 in the settings panel. https://share.getcloudapp.com/p9uwmzW9?utm_source=show
5) I would like additional settings as v 3.xxx was missing these i was always adding them in the previous version of your plugin myself. See image https://share.getcloudapp.com/nOunyWGz?utm_source=show
Why i was adding them because i needed to move the button below 768 to get out of the way of other elements in the header that change locations on a mobile device.
6) there is a typo in the Connecct & Activate button... One C too much.
7) Where is the enable shortcode setting hidden in v 4.0.0?
Looking foward to your answers.